Full Stack Developer (PHP, Laravel, Node.js, Angular.js)
Fully-remote position (home working)
£30k - £45k + training and exposure to leading-edge technologies
We are looking for a senior-level full-stack developer for our well-established and fast-growing technology company. We have a wide range of projects to become involved with, mostly involving SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) web applications, but ranging from traditional CMS and eCommerce websites through to cutting-edge real-time platforms and mobile applications.
You will become involved with both Agile and waterfall projects, working on mobile-first, cloud-first, and more. Our clients range from start-ups through to multi-nationals; blue-chips to governments; financial services to education; and everything in between. You will be part of a highly motivated team that all thrive in the remote working environment.
This is an excellent opportunity with the potential for a long tenure, and plenty of chance for career progression.
- You should be confident and competent in all of these, to a high level:
- HTML5, CSS3, SQL (MySQL), NoSQL
- MVC, MVVC, TDD, BDD
- Git, Linux
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Node.js, PHP, Python, Ruby
- Laravel, Symfony2, ExpressJS, Ruby on Rails, Zend Framework
- Good jQuery, Strong Angular.js, Angular Materials
- PostgreSQL, RethinkDB, MongoDB
- Magento, Drupal, Moodle
- Responsive design, material design, UI/UX
- Swagger, RESTful APIs
- Jasmine, Mocha, Cucumber, Behat
- Mobile apps
- KVM, OpenStack
- Writing specs and technical documentation
It would be great if you have experience with some of these, too: