Fully-remote position (home working)
£30k - £45k + training and exposure to leading-edge technologies
We have a wide range of projects to become involved with, mostly involving SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) web applications, but ranging from traditional CMS and eCommerce websites through to cutting-edge real-time platforms and mobile applications.
You will become involved with both Agile and waterfall projects, working on mobile-first, cloud-first, and more. Our clients range from start-ups through to multi-nationals; blue-chips to governments; financial services to education; and everything in between. You will be part of a highly motivated team that all thrive in the remote working environment.
This is an excellent opportunity with the potential for a long tenure, and plenty of chance for career progression. This is a fully remote (home) working position.
- You should be confident and competent in all of these, to a high level:
- ECMAScript 6 (ES6)
- jQuery, Angular JS, React
- HTML5, CSS3
- Responsive design, material design, UI/UX
- MVC, MVVC, TDD, BDD
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Node.js, PHP, Python, Ruby
- Laravel, Symfony2
- ExpressJS, Angular Material
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, RethinkDB, MongoDB
- Swagger, RESTful APIs
- Jasmine, Mocha, Cucumber, Behat
- Mobile apps
- Writing specs and technical documentation
It would be great if you have experience with some of these, too: